CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW RESULTS
SUNDAY 3rd AUGUST, 2019
Brodsworth Miners Welfare Hall, Welfare Road, Doncaster. DN6 7PP
BITCH JUDGE:- MRS. T. JACKSON (Amantra)
BEST IN SHOW - Beaudale Here We Go Again
RESERVE BEST IN SHOW/BEST OPPOSITE SEX - Verheyen Heike
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW - Jolainey Finlay
Bitch C.C. - Cunningham's Verheyen Heike
Reserve Bitch CC - Stahl's Delight for Me Vom Kaninchengarten
Best Puppy Bitch - Knight's Queen of Hearts De Los Ursidos Kodiak (Imp Esp)
Best Veteran Bitch - Ree's Ch. Tusculana Carmella at Embeth
Best Vintage Bitch - Turnbull's Peakdowns Penny Layne
CKCS Society Ch. Show 3/8/2019.
Thanks to the Society for inviting me to judge at the anniversary show. I had a lovely day and thoroughly enjoyed judging the bitches. I was able to find what I was looking for in every class and was very pleased to see my line up as they all came in together, all looking a similar type. I enjoyed judging with Mrs Hurley my co-judge even though we agreed to disagree on BIS & BP and had to call for the referee Mrs Gillhespy.
Veteran Bitch (6).
1. CH. TUSCALANA CARMELLA AT EMBETH. 9 yr old tri bitch presented in lovely condition. Still moving very well in both directions. Pleasing head with good bite & teeth, nice round dark eyes. A happy showgirl moving out well with a good outline. BVB
2. LORANKAS KISS THE STARS. 7 yr old blenheim of lovely type. Excellent head, eye, bite, very well pigmented. Lovely shape with short level back, excellent topline. A nice bitch who moved soundly.
3. NARAYDEN DIVA FEVER AT HANSOWENS.
Vintage Bitch (1).
1. PEAKDOWNS PENNY LAYNE. Lovely blen of 12 yrs. Excellent type, lovely head and eye. Nice size and shape. Still moving extremely well with a firm topline and good tailset, crested neck & lovely long ear leathers. She doesn’t look her age. Best Vintage In Show with my co-judges agreement.
Minor Puppy BItch (9, 3abs.)
1. SWEETBRIAR SOPRANO. Richly marked blen who moved well in profile holding a good outline, and a nice tailset. Well boned for size, round dark eyes, good pigment and bite. A touch long in muzzle for me at the moment, hopefully she will fill out with maturity.
2. KADOOGELS KOZETTE. Ruby of nice size and shape, a good rich colour with a flat silky coat. Good neck and shoulders, moved ok with a firm topline. Nice dark eyes and well used ears. A touch plain in head at the moment.
3. CASTLEWYTCH AMARIS MOON AT CACHEVELL.
Puppy BItch (8, 1abs)
1. Q UEEN OF HEARTS DE LOS URSIDOS KODIAK (IMP ESP). Well marked blen that took my eye straight away. Sweet feminine head with good ear set,
round dark eyes giving a gentle expression. Lovely neck and shoulders with short level back. Moved well around the ring my only criticism is that her front
still needs to tighten a little. Best Puppy Bitch.
2. CHARLOTTETOWN GINA BEA. Well broken blen with sweet classic head, well set ears. Excellent bite & pigment, good eyes. Lovely outline standing
and moving, presented in full silky coat. Good front, not quite as positive as 1 behind.
3. JOLAINEY FAIRY MAGIC.
1. ARROLINE ECLIPSE JW. Well-schooled tricolour with nice outline, lovely head carriage. A level topline held standing and moving. Typical head with round dark eyes, tapered muzzle, good pigment & bite. Well feathered ears that she used to advantage, flat silky coat with bright tans. Moved well and steadily.
2. TOYSWOOD OH YOU PRETTY THING. Smaller ruby with good outline & level topline. Coat of good colour and texture. Pleasing head with well set ears, good pigment, happy temperament, moved well in profile around the ring, a tad wide in front coming towards me.
3. TANGLEDWOOD STAR OF THE SHOW.
Yearling bitch (12, 1abs)
1. RUSSMIC JASMINE ROSE. Pretty ruby bitch that kept catching my eye. Lovely size. Feminine head with round dark eyes giving a soft expression, well used well set ears. Good pigment and bite. Moved well both ways with a good outline, well presented with a soft silky coat. In my final cut for cc.
2. KRINGLEHOLME MOSIAC. Well marked blen of rich colour. Pleasing head with nice round eye & a quizzical expression. Went steadily and soundly around the ring holding a good outline. Well boned & sweet tempered.
3. BUTTERCUP V’T BURGSTSE HOF.
Novice Bitch (11, 2abs)
1. As puppy.
2. BRYMARDEN BREEZE. Nice blen bitch with a pretty head and gentle expression. Nice ear leathers, well used. Well boned, moved out well around the ring, topline not quite as firm as 1 and a tad longer.
3. RABYMAR VERA.
Graduate bitch (5, 1 abs)
1. MOONVALE MARTINI. Lovely blen bitch with typical head, lovely eye and gentle expression., good ear leathers.Lovely size and shape, moved well and steadily both ways with an excellent topline. Short level back, well boned. Sweet happy temperament. Very nice.
2. BRYMARDEN BLUSH. Another nice bitch, a tad longer cast than 1. Sweet head and expression, well set ears and good pigment. Lovely neck and shoulders with excellent front movement. Not as mature as 1.
3. TREHYS MY LITTLE BRODIE.
Post Graduate bitch (7,1abs)
1. VERHEYEN HEIKE. What a lovely girl, took my eye straight away moving around the ring with her excellent topline and fabulous tailset. Heavily marked blen with typical head, large round dark eye giving a lovely soft expression. Excellent pigment, good bite. Lovely ear feathering and well used ears. Excellent neck and shoulders, well boned. Presented in lovely condition, flat silky coat of good texture and handled so well by her young handler. I thought to myself this could be my ticket winner here and I didn’t find anything to beat her. BCC.
2. DIVA DELUXE OF AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR ULVERSCROFT IMP NLD. Blen bitch with pretty head and eye. Well boned , lovely temperament. Flat silky coat, moved soundly around the ring, but her pigment was slightly off today and topline notas firm as 1.
3. CAROLUS MISS EMILY.
Limit bitch (14, 5abs.)
1. ROSIRIUS BLUEBELL. Pretty blen with typical head, lovely round eye giving a gentle expression. She uses her ears well. Presented in good clean condition with lovely silky coat. Well boned, moved very well both ways with a lovely outline and proud head carriage. In my final 6 for cc.
2. LORANKA’S BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS. Hard decision between these 2. A very lovely tricolour with a firm topline and well set tail. Feminine head with dark eyes and bright tans. Uses her ears well and moves well both ways and in profile. Well boned,good front, 1 just had a tad more neck.
3. MILETREE OPHELIA AT STAVONGA JW.
Special open B/T or Ruby bitch (5).
1. HARANA PEGGY LEE MERRYLAINE. Elegant ruby in lovely silky coat and condition. Feminine head with round dark eyes and eye rims and well placed ears.
Good bone moved steadily both ways holding a good topline. Made final cut for BB.
2. DENHAM OVER THE MOON. (IMP USA). Happy b/t with a lovely temperament. Presented in lovely condition with a flat shiny coat. Alert expression with well used ears, dark round eyes and bright tans. Moved out well around the ring, good outline, neck & shoulders.
3. HANSOWENS EBONY STAR.
Special Open Blen/tri bitch. (3,1abs)
1. CHANTISMERE CHANSON D’AMOUR FOR EITHLYNN. Smaller blen bitch, well presented in good coat, long ear leathers with good furnishings. Pleasing head with spot, nice round eyes. Moved soundly around the ring.
2. CALONLAN PRACTICAL MAGIC. Larger blen bitch with pretty head and eye giving a soft expression. Well boned, good front assembly. Rather longcast which is not helped by her low head carriage.
Breeders Bitch (6).
1. ARROLINE EUPHORIA JW. blen bitch, well schooled and handled. Presented in good coat and condition. Pleasing head with good ear leather, tapered muzzle and nice round eyes. Nice outline standing and moving, short level back, moving well in both directions.
2. KRINGLEHOLME SERUNA JW. Pretty well broken blen with spot. Gentle head with large round eyes, good bite and pigment. Presented in good coat with furngs. Moved steadily around the ring, well boned, just a tad longer than 1.
3. CINDERAIC TABOO.
Open BItch (12).
A lovely class.
1. DELIGHT FOR ME VOM KANINCHENGARTEN. Delightful tricolour with excellent outline. Short level back, well broken markings with bright tans in the correct place. Moved well in both directions carrying herself well. Pleasing typical head with tapered muzzle, round eyes and good pigment. Well coated and presented with full ears well used. Just lost out on CC as her expression was not quite as soft as my CC winner. RCC.
2. KHATIBI AMBER LYNNE JW. NIce sized ruby with lovely head. Round dark eyes with a lovely expression. Full ears, well used. Well made with a good front, nice neck and shoulders. Held her topline moving and standing. She moved out well around the ring enjoying herself, an extrovert character.
3. VERHEYEN HARRIET.
Champion bitch (2,1)
1. CH BRYMARDEN HONEYBUN. Stood alone, but a quality well broken blen. Moved well around the ring with an excellent backend. She held a firm topline moving and standing. A sweet typical head with lovely round eyes, good pigment and a sweet expression. Presented in lovely clean silky coat. In my final 6 for best bitch.
Tracy Jackson (Amantra)