Open Show Results
Sunday 11th November, 2018
JUDGE:- Mrs. A. Bayliss (Castlewych)
BEST IN SHOW
Lovel's PASCAVALE HUDSON AT LOVETRAC
RESERVE BEST IN SHOW
Callaghan & Todds CALLYSPRIDE LITTLE MINX
Callaghan & Todds CALLYSPRIDE LITTLE MINX
BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
Rix & Berry's RICKSBURY ROYAL HERITAGE
BEST VETERAN IN SHOW
Mangham's GARLOUCHI JUST MAGIC OF CHARNAVALE JW
VINTAGE IN SHOW
Lunt's OAKTREEPARK ROYAL ELLIE
Firstly I would like to thank the officers and committee for honouring me once again with an invitation to judge another one of your shows. Unfortunately 10 years ago I had to pull out from judging at the last minute due to the impending demise of my husband. As I am always complaining about unfair judging, I set out to judge completely impartially. Your friendly hospitality and my two hardworking stewards made my day thoroughly enjoyable. A big thank you to all the exhibitors for bringing your special dogs for me to judge which were all lovely, clean and well groomed.
VETERAN DOG (3)
1. -Mangham’s Garloughi Just Magic at Charnavale – 9 year old Blenheim correctly proportioned head with gentle dark round eye and framed with well feathered well set on ears. With good lay of shoulders and well-turned stifle he moved soundly keeping a level top line at all times. BV
2. - Greenhaig’s Verheyen Apache at Lacervali SHCM – 8 year old Blenheim nice short coupled with correct head and earset, dark round eyes, well put together he moved soundly with level top line.
SPECIAL VINTAGE DOG (1a)
MINOR PUPPY DOG (6 1a)
1. - Rix and Berry’s Ricksbury Royal Heritage – Blenheim 6 ½ mth I loved this little man the moment I set my eyes on him, correct earset and nice round dark eyes and the sweetest of heads but all dog, he had good bone and nice compact body straight front with good shoulder placement, level top line and good turn of stifle he moved soundly and confidently around the ring not putting a foot wrong and immaculately turned out. If he grows and matures in the same vein he’ll be one to look out for in the future. BPIS
2. – Leach’s Estrid Jonty at Ouzlewell – 6 mth old Tri quite heavily marked with good coat, lovely dark eyes, good head with gentle expression, nice earset, short coupled with good angulation, he moved soundly although erratically, full of himself.
3. – Bloice’s Scotlass Magic Moment
PUPPY DOG (5 3a)
1. – Smith’s Beaudale Storm in a Teacup – B/T of 11 mth, short coupled with first class angulation, he had a well proportioned head framed with well-set feathered ears large dark eyes and gently expression, beautifully presented he moved soundly keeping a level top line.
2. –Rogerson’s Svena Witch Hunt – 10 mth Ruby lovely rich colour good pigment, large dark round eyes and good earset. Good shoulder placement and turn of stifle he moved soundly keeping a level top line. A little more cushioning would just have given him finish.
JUNIOR DOG (7 1a)
1. - Lovel’s Pascavale Hudson at Lovetrac – Very eye-catching Blenheim 14 mth old, he has large dark eyes lovely head framed with well-set ears, good pigment level top line good shoulders and well turned stifle and correct tailset held well he moved soundly. Some road work would finish him to perfection beautifully presented.
2. – Crane’s Cranvarl Washington JW – Not to be overlooked this 17mth old rich coloured Blenheim with lovely head, dark eyes and gentle expression, good bone well laid shoulders good turn of stifle he moved soundly keeping his top line and good tailset.
3. – Rogerson's Rabymar Crimson Moon
MAIDEN DOG (4 2a)
1. - Smith’s Beaudale Here We Go Again - A 9 month, rich coloured Ruby a lovely head and gentle expression with very good pigment and correct earset his short compact body and good angulation he moved soundly with plenty of drive and very happy disposition.
2. – Lee’s Kelrick Stars Come Out – 6 months very raw puppy with nice dark eye, correct earset, good shoulder and stifle he moved well, a very happy little chap.
NOVICE DOG (1a)
GRADUATE DOG (2)
1. – Crossley’s Tameline Dante – Heavily marked Tricolour, up to size with a good outline, lovely reach of neck and well laid shoulders, with good spring of ribs level top line and good tailset carried correctly his movement was a joy to watch he has lovely dark round eyes and gentle expression and fabulous temperament.
2. – Gilbert’s Peakdowns Freddie at Cavigil – A Blenheim with a profuse coat nice short coupled body with plenty of bone and good angulation he moved soundly keeping a level top line.
POST GRADUATE DOG
BLEN OR TRI (3)
1. – Price’s Ouzlewell’s Likely Lad for Almonroyd - Rich tan markings and pearly white background handsome head with large dark eyes and dence black pigment, a gentle expression well set ears . Good reach of neck leading to well laidback shoulders good spring of ribs level top line and well turned stifle he moved soundly with plenty of drive. In good coat very well presented RBD
2. - Lee’s Kelrick Flapjack JW – He had a nice masculine head with dark round eye well feathered ears set correctly. Although slightly heavily marked his coat was in good condition he had good angulation and moved well keeping his level top line.
3. – Gilbert’s Sweetbriar Mr Darce at Cavgil.
POST GRADUATE DOG
RUBY B/T (2)
A very difficult class to judge as both dogs deserved the 1st place.
1. - Kynaston’s Granasil Von Trap JW – B/T with lovely proportioned head, excellent pigmentation, large round dark eyes and gentle expression, correct ear placement good reach of neck well angulated front and rear moved soundly with drive keeping a level top line.
2. – Loynd’s Crimbledale Genesis – An attractive head with long well feathered ears, round dark eyes and good pigmentation correct neck and shoulder placement, short coupled body with good spring of rib and well turned stifle, moved with plenty of drive tail set on well. Just preferred the head on the first
LIMIT DOG (4 1a)
1. – Hobbs’ Beaconsfylde Catch the Kiss JW SHCM – Blenheim with nice well balanced head, lovely dark eyes well set ears framing the face giving a gentle expression. Well laid shoulders good spring of ribs and well turned stifle he moved with drive keeping a level top line at all times.
2. – Kynaston’s Granasil Golden Nugget – A nice compact body on this lovely Ruby, good head with large dark eyes and correct earset. Good shoulders and well turned stifle he moved soundly keeping a level top line, in good coat well presented.
3. – Gilbert’s Bellflows the Gentleman JW
OPEN DOG (2)
1. – Bloice's Scotlass Power of Love JW SHCM – Rich chestnut markings on this Blenheim, lovely head with the largest dark eyes giving him the gentlest expression correctly set well feathered ears. This short coupled dog had a level toppling good bone and well set on tail carried correctly.
2. – Knight’s Carolus Don Santino JW SHCM – Another lovely dog worthy of a first place with good angulation this dog moved soundly keeping a level top line at all times. He had a very nice head with dark round eye and correct ear placement. I’ve seen his coat looking better than it did today. The eyes on 1 just tipped the balance for first place today.
VETERAN BITCH (3 2a)
1. - Scott’s Lorphil Lalibertie – 9 years old Blenheim with nice head and lovely large dark eyes giving a gentle expression she had good angulation and a short cobby body moved soundly.
VINTAGE BITCH (2 1a)
1. - Lunt’s Oaktreepark Royal Ellie – 11 ½ year old Tri up to size, dark round eyes and well feathered ears correctly set, well laid shoulders and good turn of stifle, she moved soundly with plenty of drive. BV
MINOR PUPPY BITCH (7 1a)
1. – Brooks’ Moonvale Martini – 8 ½ year old very pretty headed little girl with large dark eyes and correct earset, excellent pigmentation she had a good reach of neck and well laid shoulders, level top line and good turn of stifle she moved soundly, in good coat very well presented.
2. – Bloice’s Scotlass Uptown Girl – 7 ½ mth old Tri, well broken with a lovely head and dark round eyes of good size, well angulated front and aft moved happily keeping good top line at all times.
3. – Rix and Berry’s Ricksbury Royal Lace
PUPPY BITCH (11 2a)
It was very close between these two lovely girls
1. – Mangham’s Charnavale Perfect Angel – 10 ½ mth old, a well broken Blenheim nice head of correct proportions with round dark eyes and good earset, plenty of bone, straight front well laid shoulders, level top line her positive rear movement was a joy to watch.
2. – Rogerson’s Rabymar Nancy Drew – 9 mth old B/T with an excellent feminine head and large dark eyes and good earset. Very well put together with short back, level top line and tailset she moved soundly with drive.
3. – Knight’s Carolus Miss Elsie
JUNIOR BITCH (4 1a)
1. – Lovel’s Lovetrac Boogie Wonderland – 17 mth Blenheim small compact body and the sweetest head with large round dark eyes, good shoulder placement, level top line and correct tailset she moved soundly with drive. RBB
2. – Kilcoyne’s Chalmrayn Carousel for Granasil – 15 mth B/T with a lovely head correctly proportioned large round eye and correct earset, good reach of neck, well laid shoulders, level top line and good turn of stifle she moved soundly.
3. – Greenhalgh’s Lacervali Angel Eyes
MAIDEN BITCH (4)
1. – Rogerson’s Rabymar Vera – 10 mth Ruby with large dark round giving her the desired expression, good earset, nice reach of neck leading to well placed shoulders and good turn of stifle she moved with drive keeping a level top line at all times.
2. – Knights Carolus Miss Elsie – 11 mth Blenheim with a very nice head large dark eye and good ear placement, correct angulation and level top line held on the move, she moved soundly with style.
3. – Lunt’s Oaktreepark Just Magic
NOVICE BITCH (4)
1. – Lunt’s Calonlan Practical Magic – 18 mth Blenheim a lovely feminine head with large dark round eyes and soft expression, well laid back shoulders, good turn of stifle moved with drive keeping a level top line both standing and on the move.
2. – Kilcoyne’s Granasil Castanet – 15mth Ruby with a good reach of neck straight front good shoulder placement level top line held at all times she moved well, her well-proportioned head with gentle round eyes and correct ear placement makes this girl one to look out for.
3. – Knight’s Buttercup V’T BURGSTSE HOF
GRADUATE BITCH (8 2a)
1. – Callagan and Todd’s Callyspride Little Minx – 2 yrs well broken Blenheim, outstanding eyes and lovely well-proportioned head with good reach of neck well angulated shoulders and well turned stifle she stood four square and moved well with good drive keeping her top line at all times. RBIS & BOS
2. – Mochrie’s Downsbank Rose Coral – 22 mth lovely rich coloured Ruby a correct head with large dark eyes framed with well set on ears. Very well put together she had excellent toppling which she held at all times moved soundly with plenty of drive.
3. – Crossley’s Carolus Miss Elizabeth
POST GRADUATE BITCH BLEN OR TRI (6 2a)
1. – Callaghan & Todd’s Ellemich Parisienne at Callyspride – Heavily mark rich coloured Blenheim a very pretty head with beautiful large dark eyes correct ear placement. A good reach of neck, well laid shoulders and level top line held at all times moved well.
2. – Greenhalgh’s Lacervali Angel Eyes – Tri with good rich tan, nice head and expression, good pigmented eyes and nose. Well turned stifle good tailset and top line she moved very well.
POST GRADUATE BITCH
RUBY OR B/T (4 1a)
1. – Mochrie’s Downsbank Rose Coral – See Graduate Bitch
2. – Bailey’s Toyswood Fenella’s Legacy for Aldoricka – Another lovely Ruby of Nice size and shape good head with dark round eyes and gentle expression, good shoulder placement and well turned stifle she moved soundly with drive.
3. – Linton’s Thekop’s Cinderella
LIMIT BITCH (3 2a)
1. – Fox’s Lewharle Issadorable for Lynmily – a lovely compact little girl with rich tan markings on pearly white background, pretty head with nice eyes and good earset, good angulation and level top line which she held at all times as she moved round the ring soundly.
OPEN BITCH (4 2a)
1. - Hobb’s Carolus Felicitation JW SHCM – Another lovely dog bred from this kennel a very feminine Tri girl, pretty head with large dark eyes and correct earset silky coat well feathered, correct shoulder placement good spring of rib with level toppling and good stifle, she moved soundly.
2. – Lunt’s Oaktreepark Magical Dreams – Another Tri well broken but up to size, she has good pigmentation and large round eyes, good neck and shoulders, level top line and good turn of stifle she moved well.