1. Lynn Fox LEWHARLE IZZADORABLE FOR LYNMILY – The first two in this class are excellent examples for their age. The winner was a 9 year old blenheim, square and cobby in outline, level in topline and well bodied, she moved true both coming and going, straight in forelegs with a good turn of stifle to her rear, lovely expression with her large dark eyes and dark nose pigment, shallow in the stop, well cushioned under her eyes with medium depth to her chest.
2. Miss L Callaghan & Mr L Todd TILLASHBY NORTHERN STAR AT CALLYSPRIDE JW SHCM VW – Another blenheim at 11 years old she has stood the passage of time well, she is similar in type to the winner, she excelled in coat and condition and has a level topline which she held on the move, she has a good reach of neck which allowed her to carry her head proudly, she has high set ears with long feathering and has large dark eyes and dark nose pigment with medium depth to her chest. She was another who excelled in movement covering the ring with ease.
3. Mrs T Potter TOYSWOOD BLACKSTAR
1. Mrs M Scott TOSCAM MCKAYLA – 10½ year old tricolour with a broad white collar, she has a good reach of neck, long ear leathers and feathering, cushioned in the muzzle with a shallow stop, round dark eyes, nice tan pips over her eyes, straight in front with medium bone, medium depth and width to her chest, she is short coupled in her body, with a medium turn of stifle which allowed her to move freely around the ring.
Minor Puppy Bitch
1. Sandra Ireland CHARNELLSONGBIRD – Short and cobby in her body, with a level topline, she is well bodied for her age and moved true from her rear with drive, she has a good reach of neck with high set ears on a level skull, round in eye with a shallow stop, good cushioning under her eyes, dark nose pigment and good dentition she showed well for her handler and moved freely around the ring.
2. Lorraine Crozier LLAPSTTAM NO MERCI – Another nice small cobby bitch, a little less mature in body than the first but she has medium bone throughout, with a nice spring of rib and a good reach of neck allowing her to carry her head high. She has high set ears of good length and she has a lovely dark black nose, with dark round eyes giving her a very pleasing expression.
3. Hope Liverton-Olvey CHANTISMERE COCCHETTA FOR HALOSEY (IKC)
1. Glen & Irene Robb/ Michele Chapman/ Tanya Ireland ELLIMICH GOOD TROUBLE WITH GLENIREN – She presented a lovely outline in profile, with her level topline, well angulated rear quarters and straight forelegs. She has medium bone throughout with a good spring of rib. She has a good reach of neck set into a good lay of shoulders, her ears are set high atop a broad yet feminine head, she has large dark round eyes, with a medium length to her muzzle, she is well constructed which allowed her to cover the ring with drive. I was pleased to later award her BPB.
2. Miss W Waters SWEETBRIAR HEIRS AND GRACES – Another nice short and cobby bitch, with a very attractive head with high set ears, flat skull with a wide white blaze separating her dark round eyes, dark nose pigment and well cushioned muzzle, she has medium depth to her chest, has medium bone throughout and has a level topline, she too moved true both coming and going.
3. Mr & Mrs M & S Leach MITAPIP BLOSSOM
1. Mr M Spall & Mr M Clark LLAPSTTAM’S EUNICE JW – She caught my eye as soon as I saw her, a black & tan who has a lovely short and cobby body, is medium boned with good rear angulated quarters, with a good turn of stifle, she has a lovely feminine head with level skull and high set ears with quality feathering, she has large round dark expressive eyes, she has bright tan markings and the true raven black colouring. She has a good spring of rib and moved around the ring as if she owned it. I was pleased to later award her the RCC.
2. Mrs T Potter TOYSWOOD ME MYSELF AND I – Another whole colour, this one is a ruby she too has a very feminine head, with a good reach of neck, she is short coupled, medium in bone, good length to her ears, dark nose pigment and large dark eyes and is well filled in her muzzle. She too moved true with ease around the ring
3. Emma Bennett RISHTTE I’M TANISHA OF REMMYA
1. Hope Liverton-Olvey KINVAAR SUNSHINE IN POCKET FOR HALOSEY – Another short and cobby blenheim, shown in good coat and condition, not overdone in neck which flowed into her well placed shoulders and she has straight forelegs. She has nice round dark eyes, a clear blaze and a nice well cushioned muzzle and dark nose pigment. She has medium width and depth to her chest and has a good spring of rib and a good tailset. She excelled in her movement which was true both ways.
2. Lynn Fox BRYMARDEN SCARLET FOR LYNMILY – A blenheim with well broken markings and has a nice shape to her body, she has a good turn of stifle, is medium in bone with a good spring of rib, she has a feminine head carried on a good reach of neck, her skull is level with high set ears which are well feathered, she has nice round dark eyes, a well cushioned muzzle and a dark pigmented nose and good dentition, she too moved true.
3. Ms C J Stanton VERHEYDEN ISABELLE AT CASSANDY
1. Rose Hissink Tremain BONITOS COMPANEROS FIRST CLASS – A short and cobby blenheim with a good turn of stifle and well let down hocks, straight in front legs and well angulated to her rear. She moved true both coming and going with drive from her rearquarters. She has a good spring of rib and a level topline, high well placed ears and large round dark eyes, shallow in stop she has a well cushioned muzzle. A nice soundly constructed bitch.
2. Mrs C Knight CARALOS MISS CHLOE – A richly marked and well broken in coat, level in topline with medium bone throughout and she has a good turn of stifle. She has good length to her ear feathering and has a clearly defined lozenge, nice dark eyes and well cushioned muzzle.
3. Susan |Deamer CAVALLIBROOK EVANLY KISS BANKSHILL
1. K & J Sharp-Dixon MITAPIP MYSTTICAL SPIRIT – A short and cobby, well constructed bitch with rich chestnut well broken markings, she has a good spring of rib and well placed shoulders, her head carried on a medium reach of neck. Level in skull with high set ears, nicely cushioned large dark round eyes, she has good depth and width to her chest and she moved with ease around the ring.
2. Mr B & Mrs M Claydon BRYMARDEN MISS SOPHIE – Level in topline with a well broken coat. She has a good turn of stifle to her rear, medium width to her chest, she has dark round eyes framed by her high set ears and is gently tapered in her muzzle. She has a happy disposition always wagging her tail both standing and on the move.
3. Miss L Callaghan & Mr L Todd CALLYSPRIDE YORKSHIRE ROSE
Post Graduate Bitch
1. Mr B & Mrs M Claydon BRYMARDEN MAY BLOSSOM – A blenheim with very well broken coat markings, short coupled with a level topline, medium bone throughout with a good spring of rib, she has medium length to her neck which flowed into a good lay of shoulders, high set ears with ample feathering, large round dark eyes separated by a clear white blaze, well cushioned in muzzle, she has good pigmentation, with good rear angulation, her movement was true both ways.
2. Philip Lovel LOVETRAC BORN TO BOOGIE – Heavier marked than the first but with dark colouring, well angulated to her rear with a good turn of stifle, round dark expressive eyes, clear white blaze and a clear lozenge, she has high set well placed ears, medium in bone with ample width to her chest and she moved well around the ring.
3. Maryann Hogan STAVONGA SECRET CRUSH
1. Debbie Kerr KINVAAR AWAY WITH THE FAIRYS – Stunning tricolour who caught my eye as she entered the ring, She is well marked in coat and is short and cobby in body. Medium in bone throughout, she has a good spring of rib and level in topline. Her head is carried on a slightly arched neck which flows into a good lay of shoulders. Her head is so feminine with large dark expressive eyes parted by a clear white blaze, nicely cushioned in her muzzle with a well pigmented nose. She has medium width to her chest and has a good coat with ample feathering and she was shown in good condition. Well constructed in her fore and rearquarters she excelled in movement around the ring. I was pleased to later award her the CC.
2. Margaret Barbara Maddy LLAPSTTAMS BLOODE NORA GABMADDI – A black & tan level in topline, short and cobby in body, raven black in coat with bright tan markings, she has lovely dark round eyes with correct length to her muzzle which is well cushioned, dark pigmented nose, she has medium reach of neck and well placed shoulders, straight in front and well angulated to her rear allowing her to cover the ring with ease.
3. Mr R A & Mrs E Waddington SPINDLEPOINT NANCY REAGAN
Special Open Black & Tan/Ruby Bitch
1. Mr M Spall & Mr M Clark CH LLAPSSTAM SENT FROM HEAVEN – Only two in this class but this ruby stood out when she first moved around the ring. She holds her topline level and her head held high on a medium reach of neck as she moved with ease and drive. She has a good spring of rib with adequate width and depth to her chest. She has high set ears atop a flat skull, her large dark round eyes are well spaced apart separated by a medium depth of stop, balanced in her muzzle she has a dark pigmented nose with ample cushioning under her eyes,
2. R & K Lee CONCHELLIA VIVI VELVETTE BY KELRICK – Another lovely bitch, short and cobby in body, not overdone in any way, good spring of rib, medium depth to her chest with medium bone throughout, she is nicely balanced in her head with high set well feathered ears, large dark round eyes, nice bright tan markings, well pigmented nose and cushioned in muzzle. She also moved true around the ring.
Special Open Blenheim/Tricolour Bitch
1. BONITOS COMPANEROS FIRST CLASS – See 1st in Novice Bitch.
2. Marisa Colavecchia CAROLUS MISS ELSIE – Short coupled, level in topline with a good turn of stifle, she has a good spring of rib and has medium bone throughout, feminine in head and expression she has high set well feathered ears, is not too steep in the stop and not overdone in muzzle. Another who moved well.
1. Philip Lovel LOVETRAC THEODORA – Slightly smaller in construction than the second, short coupled in body and well angulated to her rear with a good spring of rib, she has medium length to her neck which is set into a good lay of shoulders. She is very feminine in her head, with large dark round eyes separated by a nice blaze, nicely cushioned under her eyes, medium in bone throughout, with medium width and depth to her chest. She moved gracefully around the ring.
2. Mr B Rix STAVONGA SEA CHANGE AT RICKSBURY JW – Another nice bitch, she is richly coloured and well marked in coat, with a good reach of neck she is well constructed with medium bone, a good spring of rib and has medium width to her chest. She has a good width to her head with high set ears and is shallow in stop. She has large dark round eyes, good pigmentation and is not overdone in muzzle. Another who moved true and with ease around the ring.
3. Mr M Spall & Mr M Clark CH LLAPSSTRAM SENT FROM HEAVEN